custom [ digital media ]
The 'custom' [ digital media ] service is ideal for an established or startup business requiring a unique, creative and tailor-made digital solution.
This is a two-hour custom digital service available for any brand in need of some new or updated online content.
This service does include the following edits;
- Two of the above edits per 2-hour period.
- Available for any business across all sectors.
- Create new custom material or update existing online content (digital only, no print).
- New or revamped digital content for website/email/blog etc. (max. 250 word for content/info task).
- Replace or redesign digital images/photos, banners, colours for website/email/blog etc. (up to 5 images - client must supply images).
- Custom text, fonts, borders, colours, resize and content etc. (not available for new projects - unless project has recently been completed, may require additional hour/s depending on the edit tasks requested - if unsure, just email us).
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
This service does not include the following;
- No upload of any digital file supplied (we will supply the new or updated digital content and client will upload into digital platform such as website/email/blog etc. - email us if you would like to explore further services).
- No logo design (we will require your existing logo and/or registered trademark for the task).
- No images (due to legal restrictions, we may only include images/photos supplied by client - you may contact us if you would like to explore image options).
HOW TO ORDER
If, this is the ideal service for your project, simply;
- Click the preferred edits above ( Option 1, 2 & 3).
- 'Add to cart' and proceed to checkout.
- Insert details and any further instructions.
Client may need to submit the following items for this service;
- Mid-high resolution artwork as a .PSD and .JPG format of your logo.
- Mid-high resolution of any images/photos/trademarks required for task.
- The exact details of the two items you would like edited (e.g. content, image, text, etc.)
- All artwork, material and details to be submitted online as per our instructions.
WE WILL DELIVER
Once we have received your details, artwork and information, we will complete your custom edits and you will receive the following items from us;
- A custom mid-resolution, web quality artwork as a .JPG format (artwork will be set to print-quality or web-quality according to project requirements and will reflect quality of artwork submitted).
- All artwork, material and details will be submitted online as per our instructions.
- Please ensure contact details are correct as we will contact you to complete your order (should you not hear from us within 24hours, please email us directly).
- Once we have received your order details, we will contact you to submit your edit requirements.
Following, are some not so exciting details just to make sure you know exactly what to expect from us and we can all get on with doing what we love to do.
- We will create the first custom edit drafts within 7 business days from the date we receive all requested material including your logo/trademark and any additional information/images etc.
- Completed edits will be forward in a (.jpg) file format via email to view and approve.
- We allow a maximum of 3 adjustments should we need to make any revisions to the original requested artwork (e.g. a little lighter or darker colour, word/number change etc.)
- Further edits, updates or changes will incur an additional fee as per our hourly rate.
- This service is for digital files only and does not include any physical product.
- This is a digital web, mid-resolution service only, not print quality.
- This service does not include any printing of any kind.
- We do not correspond or discuss any artwork/material with any third party. Therefore, it is the responsibility of client submitting details to ensure you inform us of the correct specs for your project.
- We do not take any responsibility for incorrectly submitted artwork specifications/requirements, it is the responsibility of the client submitting the task to supply us with the correct information.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any images or content submitted for the task. It is solely the client's responsibility to ensure that they have the legal right to use the image/content/material submitted for their project.
- Any project we need to re-do due to incorrect information will be charged as a separate project and charged for accordingly.
- Once we receive your order, the client will have 5 business days to submit the requested information. If we do not receive the requested information or instructions within this period, we will cancel the order.
- Please note that we do not refund cancelled orders. We will try to contact the client via supplied contact details and if we don't receive a response, we will cancel the order without a refund.
- Incomplete or unusable artwork submitted to us will not be considered a 'custom' edit and will incur a 'custom' project or fixed project rate dependent on time required to complete task.
If, you have read and agree to the terms of this service, please proceed with your order.
We love what we do and look forward to working with you - your brand was 'born to stand out'!