custom [ half hour ] edit
The 'custom' [ half hour ] design is ideal for an additional edit to any 'edit', 'fresh', 'custom' or 'template' project we are currently working on or have recently completed.
This is a half hourly based custom service which may be added to an existing project we have in the works or freshly finalised artwork, should further edits be required.
HOW IT WORKS
We permit a maximum of one edit per half hour. Simply, select one edit from 'Option 1' as listed above. Also, check out the original 'edit', 'fresh', 'custom', or 'template' products for further edit options.
This service does include the following edits;
- One of the above edits per half hour.
- Available for any business across all sectors.
- Exclusively available as an add-on service only.
- Edit may include text, fonts, borders, colours, re-size and content etc. (not available for new projects - unless project has been pre-quoted, may require additional hour/s depending on the edit tasks requested - if unsure, just email us).
This service does not include the following;
- Creating new, from scratch custom design projects (you must select a custom design service from our 'custom' category, and you may add a 'half hour' edit or as many hours required to create edits).
- No logo design (we will require your existing logo and/or registered trademark for the task).
- No images (due to legal restrictions, we may only include images/photos supplied by client - you may contact us if you would like to explore image options).
HOW TO ORDER
If, this is the ideal service for your project, simply;
- Click the preferred edit above from Option 1.
- 'Add to cart' and proceed to checkout.
- Insert details and any further instructions.
Client may need to submit the following items for this service;
- High-resolution artwork as a .PSD and .JPG format of your logo.
- High-resolution of any images/photos/trademarks required for task.
- The exact details of item you would like edited (e.g. email, image, text, etc.)
- Your printers artwork requirements/specifications to set or reset your artwork.
- All artwork, material and details to be submitted online as per our instructions.
WE WILL DELIVER
Once we have received your details, artwork and information, we will create your custom edit and you will receive the following items from us;
- A custom high-resolution artwork as a .PSD and .JPG format (artwork will be set to print-quality or web-quality according to project requirements and will reflect quality of artwork submitted).
- All artwork, material and details will be submitted online as per our instructions.
- Please ensure contact details are correct as we will contact you to complete your order (should you not hear from us within 24hours, please email us directly).
- Once we have received your order details, we will contact you to submit your edit requirements.
Following, are some not so exciting details just to make sure you know exactly what to expect from us and we can all get on with doing what we love to do.
- We will create the first custom edit draft within 7 business days from the date we receive all requested material including your logo/trademark and any additional information/images etc.
- Completed edit will be forward in a (.jpg or .pdf) file format via email to view and approve.
- We allow a maximum of 3 adjustments should we need to make any revisions to the original requested artwork (e.g. a little lighter or darker colour, word/number change etc.)
- Further edits/changes will incur an additional fee as per our hourly rate.
- This service is for digital files only and does not include any physical product.
- This service does not include any printing of any kind.
- We do not correspond or discuss any artwork/material with any printer or third party. Therefore, it is the responsibility of client submitting details to ensure you inform us of the correct specifications your printer requires for your project.
- We do not take any responsibility for incorrectly submitted artwork specifications/requirements, it is the responsibility of the client submitting the task to supply us with the correct information.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any images or content submitted for the task. It is solely the client's responsibility to ensure that they have the legal right to use the image/content/material submitted for their project.
- Any project we need to re-do due to incorrect information will be charged as a separate project and charged for accordingly.
- Once we receive your order, the client will have 5 business days to submit the requested information. If we do not receive the requested information or instructions within this period, we will cancel the order.
- Please note that we do not refund cancelled orders. We will try to contact the client via supplied contact details and if we don't receive a response, we will cancel the order without a refund.
- Incomplete or unusable artwork submitted to us will not be considered a 'custom' edit and will incur a 'custom' project or fixed project rate dependent on time required to complete task.
If, you have read and agree to the terms of this service, please proceed with your order.
We love what we do and look forward to working with you - your brand was 'born to stand out'!