edit [ flyer/postcard ]
The 'edit' [ flyer/postcard ] is ideal for an existing flyer or postcard requiring a little tweak or update.
This is a quick edit service for a current flyer or postcard with ready and complete artwork (including logo, images, text, content etc.) in need of a minor modification.
This service does include the following edits;
- Any flyer/postcard size.
- Select up to 3 edits above.
- Change text or background colour/s.
- We will update any flyer/postcard across all sectors.
- Your flyer/postcard design updated with your edit requests.
- Update information such as phone number/s, address, email, offer, event, tagline etc.
- This service is designed to update your current flyer/postcard (the postcard displayed above is a sample only and may appear blurry due to copyright protection - your artwork will be sharp, high-resolution and reflect quality of original artwork submitted).
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
This service does not include the following;
- No logo design (we will require your existing logo for the task).
- No copywriting or content creation (we will only update current information with content supplied).
- No custom design (no re-design, card size and layout/format will remain as per your supplied current artwork/design).
HOW TO ORDER
If, this is the ideal service for your project, simply;
- Click the preferred edit/s above (colour/s, text, image).
- 'Add to cart' and proceed to checkout.
- Insert details and any further instructions.
Client will need to submit the following items for this service;
- High-resolution artwork as a .PSD and .JPG format of both front and back of flyer/postcard as previously set by graphic designer (artwork set to your printers previous requirements).
- Accurate and complete details of up to 3 items you would like edited on your flyer/postcard.
- The exact details you would like edited (example - change firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com, phone number/s, white background colour to a specified blue/beige/black colour etc.)
- You may need to submit an image/s featured on flyer/postcard in original format - should there be any issues with your artwork.
- All artwork, material and details to be submitted online as per our instructions.
WE WILL DELIVER
Once we have received your artwork and information, we will create your edits and you will receive the following items from us;
- Your updated high-resolution artwork as a .JPG format of both front and back of flyer/postcard as previously set for your printer (artwork remains set to your printers requirements - same size and includes updates only - any .PSD files required will incur additional fees as per link).
- All artwork, material and details will be submitted online as per our instructions.
- Please ensure contact details are correct as we will contact you to complete your order (should you not hear from us within 24hours, email us directly).
- Once we have received your order details, we will contact you to submit your existing artwork.
- We will also ask you to submit a list of up to 3 minor changes you would like on your artwork.
Following, are some not so exciting details just to make sure you know exactly what to expect from us and we can all get on with doing what we love to do.
- We will create your first flyer/postcard updates within 7 business days from the date we receive all requested material including your existing artwork in .PSD format, along with details of required changes and any additional images or information.
- Completed edits will be forward in a (.jpg or .pdf) file format via email to view and approve.
- We allow a maximum of 3 adjustments should we need to make any revisions to the original requested edits (e.g. a little lighter or darker colour, word/number change etc.)
- Further edits/changes will incur an additional fee as per our hourly rate.
- This service is for digital files only and does not include any physical product.
- This service does not include any printing of any kind.
- We do not correspond or discuss any artwork/material with any printer or third party. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the client submitting details to ensure you inform us of the correct specifications your printer requires for your project.
- We do not take any responsibility for incorrectly submitted artwork specifications/requirements, it is the responsibility of client submitting the task to supply us with the correct information.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any images or content submitted for the task. It is solely the client's responsibility to ensure that they have a legal right to use the image/content/material submitted for their project.
- Any project we need to re-do due to incorrect information will be charged as a separate project and charged for accordingly.
- Once we receive your order, the client will have 5 business days to submit the requested information. If we do not receive the requested information or instructions within this period, we will cancel the order.
- Please note that we do not refund cancelled orders. We will try to contact the client via supplied contact details and if we don't receive a response, we will cancel the order without a refund.
- Incomplete or unusable artwork submitted to us will not be considered an 'edit' project and will incur a 'custom' project or hourly rate dependent on time required to complete task.
If, you have read and agree to the terms of this service, please proceed with your order.
We love what we do and look forward to working with you - your brand was 'born to stand out'!