edit [ social post ]
The 'edit' [ social post ] is ideal for an existing social media post requiring a little tweak or update.
This is a quick edit service for a current social media post with ready and complete artwork (including logo, images, text, content etc.) in need of a minor modification.
This service does include the following edits;
- An updated social media post.
- Select up to 3 edits from above.
- Available for any brand across all sectors.
- Your social post design updated with your edit requests.
- Update colour/s, text, font/s, image/photo, offer, promos etc.
- Select Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram or other social post.
- This service is designed to edit your current social post (the post displayed above is a sample only and may appear blurry due to copyright protection - your edited post will be web-resolution reflecting quality artwork submitted).
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
This service does not include the following;
- No social post design, content, images or photos.
- No logo design (we will require your existing logo for the task).
- No copywriting or content creation (we will only update current information or content).
- No custom design (no redesign, social post size and layout/format will remain as per your supplied current artwork/design).
HOW TO ORDER
If, this is the ideal service for your project, simply;
- Click the preferred edits above ( Option 1, 2 & 3).
- 'Add to cart' and proceed to checkout.
- Insert details and any further instructions.
- Mid-resolution, quality artwork as a .PSD and .JPG format of social post as previously set by graphic designer (artwork set to your previous size requirements).
- Accurate and complete details of up to 3 items you would like edited on your social post.
- The exact details you would like edited ( example - change black banner to specific colour, replace word 'collection' with 'brand', or 'summer collection', update white font to pink, etc.)
- May need to submit an image/s featured on social post in original format - should there be any issues with your artwork.
- All artwork, material and details to be submitted online as per our instructions.
WE WILL DELIVER
Once we have received your information and/or images, we will complete your social post updates and you will receive the following items from us;
- A mid-resolution, web quality set artwork as a .JPG format of your existing artwork with social post updates (artwork will be set at web resolution reflecting quality of original artwork submitted for task and same size unless a resize edit has been requested - any .PSD files required will incur additional fees as per link).
- All artwork, material and details will be submitted online as per our instructions.
- Please ensure contact details are correct as we will contact you to complete your order (should you not hear from us within 24hours, please email us directly).
- Once we have received your order details, we will contact you to submit your existing artwork.
- We will also ask you to submit a list of up to 3 minor changes you would like on your artwork.
Following, are some not so exciting details just to make sure you know exactly what to expect from us and we can all get on with doing what we love to do.
- We will create your first social post updates within 7 business days from date we receive all requested material including your existing artwork in .PSD and .JPG format along with details of the required changes and any additional images or information.
- Completed edits will be forward in a (.jpg or .pdf) file format via email to view and approve.
- We allow a maximum of 3 adjustments should we need to make any revisions to the original requested artwork (e.g. a little lighter or darker colour, word/number change etc.)
- Further edits/changes will incur an additional fee as per our hourly rate.
- This service is for digital files only and does not include any physical product.
- This is a digital web, mid-resolution service only, not print quality.
- This service does not include any printing of any kind.
- We do not correspond or discuss any artwork/material with any third party. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the client submitting details to ensure you inform us of the correct specifications for your project.
- We do not take any responsibility for incorrectly submitted artwork specifications/requirements, it is the responsibility of the client submitting the task to supply us with the correct information.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any images or content submitted for the task. It is solely the client's responsibility to ensure that they have the legal right to use the image/content/material submitted for their project.
- Any project we need to re-do due to incorrect information will be charged as a separate project and charged for accordingly.
- Once we receive your order, the client will have 5 business days to submit the requested information. If we do not receive the requested information or instructions within this period, we will cancel the order.
- Please note that we do not refund cancelled orders. We will try to contact the client via supplied contact details and if we don't receive a response, we will cancel the order without a refund.
- Incomplete or unusable artwork submitted to us will not be considered an 'edit' project and will incur a 'custom' project or hourly rate dependent on time required to complete the task.
If, you have read and agree to the terms of this service, please proceed with your order.
We love what we do and look forward to working with you - your brand was 'born to stand out'!
..........Prefer a [ fresh ] look, a more [ custom ] design or a ready-to-go social post [ template ] ?
ed-it.co © copyright